A Phase 1b, Multicenter, Open Label Study Evaluating Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of LiRIS 400 mg in Women With Ulcerative Interstitial Cystitis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lidocaine (Primary)
- Indications Interstitial cystitis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Allergan; TARIS Biomedical
- 10 May 2016 Results of safety, tolerability and preliminary efficacy of LiRIS(R) 400 mg presented at the 111th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 24 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 May 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History