A PHASE IB/II STUDY TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY AND EFFICACY OF VISMODEGIB IN RELAPSED/REFRACTORY ACUTE MYELOGENOUS LEUKEMIA (AML) AND RELAPSED/REFRACTORY HIGH-RISK MYELODYSPLASTIC SYNDROME (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Vismodegib (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Jul 2015 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 20th Congress of the European Haematology Association (n = 38).