EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF A SINGLE TRUS-GUIDED INTRAPROSTATIC INJECTION OF NX-1207 IN PATIENTS WITH LOWER URINARY TRACT SYMPTOMS ASSOCIATED WITH BENIGN PROSTATIC HYPERPLASIA: A PHASE III EUROPEAN CLINICAL STUDY
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fexapotide (Primary) ; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ERNEST
- Sponsors Recordati
- 21 Jun 2019 Trial has been completed in UK, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 17 Dec 2015 Results published in Nymox media release.
- 17 Dec 2015 Primary endpoint (Improvement in symptoms (Improvement of lower urinary tract symptoms as assessed via the International Prostate Symptom Score (IPSS) has been met, as per Nymox media release.