Safety and efficacy of fixed dose combination of Indapamide SR 1.5 mg / Amlodipine versus Valsartan / Amlodipine over 12-week of treatment with conditional titration based on the blood pressure control, in patients with uncontrolled essential hypertension after 1 month of Amlodipine 5 mg run-in treatment. An international, randomized, double-blind, multicenter controlled study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Indapamide/amlodipine (Primary) ; Amlodipine/valsartan
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors IRIS
- 08 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 25 Jun 2013 New trial record