A Phase IIIB, Open Label, Multi-Center Extension Study of V72_28 to assess antibody persistence, and the safety and tolerability of a booster dose after the completion of the vaccination course in study V72_28
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group B infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Vaccines
- 15 Dec 2017 Results published in the Journal of Infection
- 25 Nov 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.