A Phase-I, Dose Escalation Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of RP6530, a dual PI3K delta/gamma inhibitor, in patients with Relapsed or Refractory Hematologic Malignancies
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tenalisib (Primary)
- Indications Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Rhizen Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Dec 2016 Final analysis results presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 23 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History