Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals Trivalent Split Virion Influenza Vaccine (GSK1536489A) Fluviral (2013-2014 Season) in Adults Aged 18 Years and Older
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1536489A (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Jan 2015 Protocol has been amended in treatment table from 1 arm to 2 arms, addition of primary endpoints , change of trial focus from 'PD' to TU & PD' and change of intervention model from single group to parallel assignment.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jul 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.