A Phase 2/3, Multi-Center, Open-Label, Randomized Study of Weekly Nab-Paclitaxel in Combination With Gemcitabine or Carboplatin, Compared to Gemcitabine/Carboplatin, as First Line Treatment in Subjects With ER, PgR, and HER2 Negative (Triple Negative) Metastatic Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Carboplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms tnAcity
- Sponsors Abraxis BioScience; Celgene Corporation
- 30 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 Mar 2017 This trial has been completed in UK according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 14 Mar 2017 This trial has been discontinued in United Kingdom (end date: 28 Oct 2016), according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History