Comparisons of Urodynamic Effects, Urinary Nerve Growth Factor Levels and Outcomes in Female Overactive Bladder Patients After 3-month Versus 6-month Solifenacin Treatment: a Randomized Prospective Study
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary)
- Indications Overactive bladder; Urge incontinence
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 06 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2013 New trial record