A Phase II, Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled Clinical Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of SMT19969 Compared With Vancomycin for the Treatment of Clostridium Difficile-Associated Diarrhoea (CDAD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Ridinilazole (Primary) ; Vancomycin
- Indications Clostridium difficile infections
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CoDIFy
- Sponsors Summit Therapeutics
- 04 Nov 2019 According to a Summit Therapeutics media release, data from this study will be presented at the 7th Annual C. diff. Conference and Health EXPO.
- 07 Oct 2019 Results presented in a Summit Therapeutics Media Release.
- 03 Oct 2019 Results presented in a Summit Therapeutics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History