A Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Effects of ONO-2952 on Pain Perception Produced by Rectal Distention in Female Subjects With Diarrhea-Predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS-D) (RESTORE)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2015
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ONO 2952 (Primary)
- Indications Abdominal pain; Irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RESTORE
- Sponsors Ono Pharmaceutical
- 17 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 19 Dec 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Jun 2013 New trial record