Dose Escalating Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Efficacy and Safety of Amphinex 0.125 mg/kg or Lower in Amphinex-based PCI of Bleomycin in Patients With Local Recurrence or Advanced/Metastatic, Cutaneous or Sub-cutaneous Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fimaporfin (Primary) ; Bleomycin
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jul 2013 New trial record