An Observational Post-Authorization Safety Specialist Cohort Event Monitoring Study (SCEM) to Monitor the Safety and Utilization of Rivaroxaban (Xarelto) for the Prevention of Stroke in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation (AF), Treatment of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) and Pulmonary Embolism (PE), and the Prevention of Recurrent DVT and PE in the Secondary Care Hospital Setting in England and Wales.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rivaroxaban (Primary) ; Anticoagulants
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Embolism and thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Stroke
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms ROSE
- 26 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 27 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.