A RANDOMIZED, PHASE III, MULTICENTER, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED STUDY EVALUATING THE EFFICACY AND SAFETY OF ONARTUZUMAB IN COMBINATION WITH ERLOTINIB AS FIRST-LINE TREATMENT FOR PATIENTS WITH MET-POSITIVE UNRESECTABLE STAGE IIIB OR IV NON-SMALL CELL LUNG CANCER (NSCLC) CARRYING AN ACTIVATING EGFR MUTATION
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Onartuzumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 01 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database, EudraCT2013-000868-29).
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.