A Single Dose Study to Assess the Peak Plasma Concentration of a Microdose of Recombinant Human Placental Alkaline Phosphatase (hRESCAP, Part 1) Followed by a Single Ascending Dose, FIH Study to Assess Safety and Tolerability of hRESCAP (Part 2).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2013
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Alkaline phosphatase (Primary)
- Indications Inflammation; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors TNO
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jul 2013 Microdosing with 0.5 nmol of 14C-labelled hRESCAP was successful, according to an Alloksys Life Sciences media release.
- 01 Jul 2013 New trial record