A Phase 2 Open-Label Study of the Efficacy of ABT-199 (GDC-0199) in Subjects With Relapsed/Refractory or Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Harboring the 17p Deletion
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Venetoclax (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AbbVie
- 25 Apr 2019 Results of pooled analysis (n=436) assessing the influence of disease and response variables on the efficacy of venetoclax in relapsed chronic lymphocytic leukemia using data from four phase 1 or 2 clinical trials (NCT01328626,NCT01682616, NCT01889186, NCT02141282), were published in the Blood Journal.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results (n=285) of pooled analysis of this and M13-982 study assessing efficacy of venetoclax in chronic lymphocytic leukemia, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 04 Dec 2018 Results of long term follow up of 31 patients with relapsed and refractory chronic lymphocytic Leukemia /small lymphocytic lymphoma with a known karyotype treated in one of three ongoing clinical trials NCT01328626, NCT01682616, NCT01889186, presented at the 60th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History