Pilot Study of the Impact of Rosuvastatin Administration on Residual Chronic Immune Activation Under Antiretroviral Therapy: CESAR (Crestor En Sus Des AntiRetroviraux)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms CESAR
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed based on the full analysis set results published in the JAIDS.
- 02 Nov 2015 Primary endpoint [Receptor activation (Coexpress activation markers: proportion of peripheral CD8 T cells that co-express the activation markers CD38 and HLA-DR.)] has not been met as per the results published in the JAIDS.