A Phase II, Multi-center, Open-label Study of a Conditionally Replicative Adenovirus (DNX-2401) With Pembrolizumab (KEYTRUDA) for Recurrent Glioblastoma or Gliosarcoma (CAPTIVE/KEYNOTE-192)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Pembrolizumab (Primary) ; Tasadenoturev (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAPTIVE; KEYNOTE-192
- Sponsors DNAtrix
- 11 Nov 2019 According to a DNAtrix media release, data from the study and along with NCT00805376; NCT01956734 studies will be presented at the Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO) Annual Meeting 2019.
- 20 Mar 2019 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Jun 2021.
- 20 Mar 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2019 to 1 Dec 2020.