A Single-Dose, Open-Label, Randomized, Parallel-Design Study Of The Comparative Pharmacokinetics And Safety Of TNX-102 2.8 mg SL Tablets (With Potassium Phosphate) At 2.8 mg, TNX-102-B 2.8 mg SL Tablets (With Sodium Phosphate) At 2.8 mg, TNX-102-C 2.8 mg SL Tablets (With Trisodium Citrate) At 2.8 mg, And Cyclobenzaprine 5 mg Oral Tablets In Healthy Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclobenzaprine (Primary) ; Cyclobenzaprine (Primary)
- Indications Fibromyalgia; Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Tonix Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 12 Mar 2016 Results (n=24) presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 25 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jul 2013 New trial record