A Randomized Phase II Trial of Induction Regimen With mFOLFOX6 and Ziv-aflibercept for First-line Therapy of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer Followed by Continuation Regimen With 5-FU/LV Alone or With Ziv-aflibercept Until Disease Progression
Status: Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2014
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Feb 2050 This profile will automatch to ISRCTN31243262 because the ISRCTN record contains an incorrect CT.gov ID.
- 01 Dec 2014 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment according to ClinicalTrials.gov .
- 24 Jan 2014 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.