A Phase Ib, Open-Label, Multicenter Study to Investigate the Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Safety of Tocilizumab Following Subcutaneous Administration to Patients With Polyarticular Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Jun 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Juvenile rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms JIGSAW 117
- Sponsors Roche
- 15 Jun 2019 Trial has been completed in UK, according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 May 2018 The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the subcutaneous (SC) formulation of Actemra (tocilizumab) for the treatment of active polyarticular juvenile idiopathic arthritis (PJIA) in patients two years of age and older. The approval is based on data from this trial, as reported in a Genentech media release.