A Single Arm, Multicentre, Phase IIIB Study to Evaluate Safety, Efficacy and Pharmacokinetic (PK) of Subcutaneous (SC) Rituximab Administered During Induction Phase or Maintenance in Previously Untreated Patients With CD20+ Diffuse Large B Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) or Follicular Lymphoma (FL)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms MABRELLA
- Sponsors Roche
- 09 Jul 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results of safety analysis (n=421) from MabRella study (NCT01889069; NCT01987505; NCT02406092), presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 06 Dec 2016 Pooled interim analysis data of this trial and two other trials (NCT01987505 and NCT02406092) presenting safety data were presented at the 58th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History