Investigation of anti-tumoral effect and safety of combination therapy LD-GP (low dose gemcitabine and paclitaxel) therapy and sorafenib in patients with cisplatin-resistant advanced urothelial cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Sorafenib (Primary)
- Indications Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 26 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per results published in the Medical Oncology.
- 02 Jul 2013 New trial record