Prospective, multi-centre, randomized, open-label, two-arm, parallel group, active-control, comparative clinical study to evaluate efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetics of R-TPR-023 and Avastin when given intravenously in patients with Metastatic colorectal cancer
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Reliance Life Sciences
- 26 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 2 May 2016 to 26 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed to 2 May 2016.
- 02 Jul 2013 New trial record