A Multicenter, Open-label, Long-term Follow-up Safety and Efficacy Study of GLPG0634 Treatment in Subjects With Moderately to Severely Active Rheumatoid Arthritis
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Filgotinib (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DARWIN-3
- Sponsors Galapagos NV; Gilead Sciences
- 31 Oct 2019 According to a Gilead Sciences media release, safety outcomes from this study will be presented at the at the 2019 American College of Rheumatology/Association of Rheumatology Professionals (ACR/ARP) Annual Meeting in Atlanta from November 8-13.
- 28 Mar 2019 Interim (updated week 156 safety data; n=739 and 2,203 patient-years of exposureto filgotinib) safety information from this long term extension study presented in a Gilead media release.
- 15 Mar 2019 This trial was completed in France, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History