Phase Ib, Multicenter, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group Study to Characterize the Pharmacokinetics of a Single Dose of Abatacept 125 mg Administered Subcutaneously Using the BD PhysiojectTM Autoinjector or the UltraSafe Passive Needle Guard Prefilled Syringe
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Abatacept (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Sep 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.