Fibrinogen concentrate versus placebo for treatment of postpartum haemorrhage: a multicentre, prospective, double blind randomised controlled trial
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Fibrinogen (Primary)
- Indications Postpartum haemorrhage
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OBS2
- 31 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in UK (on 2015-11-26) , according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 22 Feb 2016 Accrual to date is 148% according to the United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 20 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.