An Open-Label, Randomised, Two Treatment, Four-Way Cross-Over (Replicate Design), Two Sequence, Repeat Dose, Single Centre Study in Healthy Volunteers to Compare the Pharmacokinetics of Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol (100/50 Mcg) Delivered Via the Low Airflow Resistance ROTAHALER Inhaler Relative to Fluticasone Propionate/Salmeterol (100/50 Mcg) Delivered Via the DISKUS Inhaler
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Rhinitis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 18 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2013 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.