Immunogenicity and Safety of a Meningococcal (Groups A, C, Y and W-135) Polysaccharide Diphtheria Toxoid Conjugate Vaccine (Menactra) in Subjects Aged 9 to 23 Months in India and in the Russian Federation
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 23 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanofi; sanofi pasteur
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 27 Aug 2016 New source has been identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India;CTRI2014-12-005272).
- 03 Feb 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.