An Open Label Extension Study to Assess the Safety and Tolerability of PBT2, and its Effect on Amyloid Deposition in the Brains of Patients with Prodromal or Mild Alzheimer's Disease. [EXTENSION OF 700196942].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs PBT 2 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMAGINE Extension
- Sponsors Alterity Therapeutics
- 20 Sep 2019 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 30 Jun 2015 According to a Prana Biotechnology media release, the safety data from this trial will form part of the package presented to the FDA to remove the Partial Clinical Hold on PBT2 in the US.
- 30 Jun 2015 According to a Prana Biotechnology media release, the independent Data Safety Monitoring Board did not identify any safety concerns. Out of 33 a total of 27 patients completed the this Extension Study.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History