A Phase I-II Study of NBTXR3 Activated by Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) in the Treatment of Liver Cancers
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs NBTXR 3 (Primary) ; NBTXR 3 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatocellular carcinoma; Liver cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Nanobiotix
- 22 Jan 2018 According to a Nanobiotix media release,Enrollment was completed for dose levels 10% (6 pts) and 15% (4 pts). The recruitment at 22% which is the third dose level, is ongoing.
- 22 Jan 2018 According to a Nanobiotix media release, first readout of intermediate data from this trial were presented at ASCO GI annual meeting.
- 20 Jan 2018 Results assessing safety and tolerability of NBTXR 3 in combination with Stereotatic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT) in patients with primary or secondary liver cancers, were presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History