A Randomized, Double Blind, Double Dummy, Parallel Group Study Comparing UMEC/VI (A Fixed Combination Of Umeclidinium and Vilanterol) With Tiotropium In COPD SUbjects Who Continue To Have Symptoms on Tiotropium
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Umeclidinium/vilanterol (Primary) ; Tiotropium bromide
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 May 2017 Results (n=2251) of an integrated post-hoc safety analysis from NCT01899742, NCT01777334, NCT01316900 and NCT01316913 studies, presented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 18 May 2016 Primary endpoint has been met, (Trough FEV1 on Day 85), according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 18 May 2016 Efficacy and safety results (n=494) of this trial were presented at the American Thoracic Society (ATS) 2016 International Conference.