Phase I/II Study of Moxetumomab Pasudotox in Patients With Relapsed and/or Refractory Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Moxetumomab pasudotox (Primary)
- Indications Acute biphenotypic leukaemia; Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 27 Feb 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 24 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Dec 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.