A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Active Comparator-Controlled Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of Lurasidone in Subjects With Schizophrenia (PEARL 3 Extension Study) [EXTENSION OF 700038904].
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2017
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Lurasidone (Primary) ; Quetiapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEARL-3 extension
- Sponsors Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- 20 Sep 2016 Results of post hoc analysis from this another phase III study (profile 32428), presented at the 29th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 31 Mar 2015 Post-hoc analysis of pooled data from this and another phase III trial (CT profile 700023428) presented at the 23rd European Congress of Psychiatry (EPA) 2016, according to a Sunovian Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 09 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 26th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History