Phase I/II Study of the Combination of Quizartinib (AC220) With 5-Azacytidine or Low-Dose Cytarabine for the Treatment of Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Quizartinib (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 May 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 78 to 200.
- 08 May 2019 Planned number of patients changed from 72 to 78.
- 08 May 2019 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History