Phase I/II Study of the Combination of Quizartinib (AC220) With 5-Azacytidine or Low-Dose Cytarabine for the Treatment of Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) and Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Quizartinib (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Azacitidine; Cytarabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Chronic myelomonocytic leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2017 Interim results (n=61) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.
- 16 Aug 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Nov 2018 to 1 Nov 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History