A Phase I, Single-centre, Open Label Study to Evaluate the Potential Occurrence, Reversibility and Prevention of Bronchoconstriction as Individual Response to Escalating Doses Followed by Repeated Doses of ALX-0171, Administered by Oral Inhalation to Adults With Hyperresponsive Airways
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs ALX 0171 (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ablynx
- 16 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2013 Status changed from planning to not yet recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.