A Pilot Study Comparing the Safety and Efficacy of Zortress (Everolimus) With Low Dose Tacrolimus to Early Conversion to Calcineulin Inhibitor-Free Regimen and Mycophenolic Acid With Standard Dose Tacrolimus in Recipients of ECD/DCD Kidneys
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 19 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Tacrolimus (Primary) ; Corticosteroids; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Evered
- 15 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued.
- 26 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 1 Nov 2017.
- 13 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2017.