A Randomized Clinical Trial Comparing Alpha Blacker (Tamsulosin) and Anticholinergic (Solifenacin) in Treatment of Ureteral Stent Related Symptoms
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2016
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Solifenacin (Primary) ; Tamsulosin (Primary)
- Indications Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 May 2015 Results presented at the 110th Annual Meeting of the American Urological Association.
- 24 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 May 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.