A Blind Randomized Multicenter Study of Accelerated Fractionated Chemo-radiotherapy With or Without the Hypoxic Cell Radiosensitizer Nimorazole (Nimoral), Using a 15-gene Signature for Hypoxia in the Treatment of Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Nimorazole (Primary) ; Cisplatin
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Hypopharyngeal cancer; Laryngeal cancer; Oropharyngeal cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Nov 2019 This trial has been completed in Belgium, according to European Clinical Trials Database.
- 07 Aug 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2019 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 06 Feb 2019 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2018 to 1 May 2019.