Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Multi-center Registration Trial to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Azeliragon (TTP488) in Patients With Mild Alzheimer's Disease Receiving Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitors and/or Memantine
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Jul 2019
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Azeliragon (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STEADFAST
- Sponsors vTv Therapeutics LLC.
- 15 Jul 2019 According to vTv Therapeutics media release, data from this study will be presented at the 2019 Alzheimer's Association International Conference (AAIC) held in Los Angeles, California, July 14 to 18, 2019.
- 28 Mar 2019 According to a vTv Therapeutics LLC media release, results from this trial will be presneted at the 14th International Conference on Alzheimer's & Parkinson's Diseases.
- 24 Oct 2018 According to a vTv Therapeutics LLC media release, post-hoc subgroup analysis data was presented at the 11th Clinical Trials on Alzheimers Disease (CTAD) conference 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History