TRANSITION: A two-year observational study to evaluate the safety profile of fingolimod in patients with multiple sclerosis who switch from natalizumab to fingolimod
Status: Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Fingolimod (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms TRANSITION
- 12 Oct 2018 Results of pooled analysis (n=5240) presented at the 34th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis
- 28 Oct 2017 Results (n=637) assessing safety and efficacy, presented at the 7th Joint Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis and Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
- 12 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.