Phase II Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Human, Alpha-1 Antitrypsin (AAT) [Glassia®] in the Treatment of New Onset Type-1 Diabetes
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Kamada
- 31 Jan 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 13 Nov 2017 According to a Kamada media release, based on the data from this trial, the company and external leaders believe that further studies in a larger population are warranted.
- 01 Nov 2017 Results presented in a Kamada media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History