Evaluate the Continued Safety and Effectiveness of the XIENCE PRIME EECSS in a Cohort of Real-world Patients Receiving the XIENCE PRIME EECSS During Commercial Use.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms XP China SAS
- Sponsors Abbott Vascular
- 31 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jul 2014 to 1 Sep 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 12 Jan 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2019 to 1 Sep 2019 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 06 Aug 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.