A Prospective, Single-Arm, Clinical-Setting Study to Describe Efficacy, Tolerability and Convenience of Teriflunomide Treatment Using Patient Reported Outcomes (PROs) in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis (RMS) Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs Teriflunomide (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TERI-PRO
- Sponsors Genzyme Corporation; Sanofi
- 23 Apr 2018 Results published in the Sanofi Media Release
- 27 Jun 2017 Results assessing outcomes for Teri-PRO patients (n=455) enrolled in rest of the world (Europe, Canada, and Latin America), presented at the 3rd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.
- 27 Jun 2017 Results assessing disability outcomes, presented at the 3rd Congress of the European Academy of Neurology.