A Phase I/IIa Sporozoite Challenge Study to Assess the Safety and Protective Efficacy of the Combination Malaria Vaccine Candidate Regimen of RTS,S/AS01B + ChAd63 and MVA Encoding ME-TRAP and Also RTS,S/AS01B Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2018
Price : $35 *
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 257049 (Primary) ; ME-TRAP malaria DNA vaccine Okairos (Primary)
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 31 Aug 2018 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Feb 2018 Results of pooled analysis of this and other five phase II studies assessing relationship between HLA allele groups and RTS,S-mediated protection in controlled human malaria infections, published in the Vaccine.
- 15 Jun 2016 Results from phase II part of the study published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases