Open-label, Randomized, Parallel-group, Active-controlled, Multi-centre Non-inferiority Study of Dabigatran Etexilate Versus Standard of Care for Venous Thromboembolism Treatment in Children From Birth to Less Than 18 Years of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Dabigatran etexilate (Primary) ; Low molecular weight heparins; Vitamin K antagonists
- Indications Venous thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DIVERSITY
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 27 Mar 2018 This trial has been suspended in Spain.
- 02 Mar 2018 This trial has been suspended in Finland.
- 22 Feb 2018 This trial has been suspended in Denmark.