Phase II Study of Eltrombopag With or Without Continuation of Hypomethylating Agent After Hypomethylating Agent Failure For Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Eltrombopag (Primary) ; Azacitidine; Decitabine
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Dec 2015 Interim results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 16 Oct 2013 New source identified and inegrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: 2013-0225).