An open-label pilot phase 2 study to investigate the preliminary efficacy and safety of aldoxorubicin in subjects with unresectable glioblastoma whose tumors have progressed following prior treatment with surgery, radiation and temozolomide
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aldoxorubicin (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors CytRx Corporation
- 04 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 17 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Dec 2016.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results of preliminary efficacy and safety presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology