A Randomized, Open-label, Three-arm, Multi-center Phase II Trial of Addition of DCVAC/OvCa to First Line Standard Chemotherapy in Women With Newly Diagnosed Epithelial Ovarian Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs DCVAC OvCa (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Fallopian tube cancer; Ovarian cancer; Peritoneal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors SOTIO
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 99 to 120.
- 28 Nov 2017 According to a SOTIO media release, the recruitment of this trial was completed in March 2016. The first part enrolled 99 patients at clinical sites in the Czech Republic, Poland and Germany.
- 28 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.